Now with minty-fresh visitor counter

Someone suggested to me this past weekend that I add a visitor counter to this blog. It's one of the most common suggestions made to me over the years and I don't know why.

Back in the mid-90's I had a web site with a counter. It was novel then. I played around with different fonts and features and watched it go up over time. I don't have that site anymore. I set up a new web site about 7 years ago, but adding a counter wasn't one of the important things on my to-do list. Foolish? Dunno. Maybe. Maybe not.

Is Quality measured in numbers?

Anyhoo, I won't go there today. ;-) I'm not going to think philosophically about it right now. I'll reserve thinking and judgment about the visitor counter for a later date.

This is just a placeholder note to indicate that the counter started today.

Cheers! Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment